I am very thankful for My Dad and Debbie
I was cleaning one night and Dad and Debbie so graciously watched Brinlee for me, when I was done I came up to there door to pick Brinlee up. I peek through the glass before I rang the door bell to find My Dad holding Brinlee in his lap and Debbie was sitting next them reading a book. They were laughing and from what I could see they were having a GREAT time.
I am truly thankful for what I saw that day. Brinlee wasn't watching a movie while they were off doing other things. They were taking time out from whatever they were doing to spend time with her, and for that I am thankful!
They are great Grandparents
My Dad:
He loves to do silly things, he is like a big kid and it is refreshing
He loves to go on four-wheeler rides and will take you anytime you ask
He makes the best funeral potatoes
He is really good to talk to and gives some pretty good advise
I remember a time when we went up to The property in ID for the day just him and I to go pick up his trailer, we had such a great day talking about things and just laughing, I am very thankful for that day!
He loves Brinlee-- every time he sees her he gives her a big hug and gets out toys for her. He gets right down on the ground to play. We are not sure who is having more fun, Grandpa or Brinlee
Debbie:
She is a great cook! I make cake and she did not hesitate at all to try and find me a good homemade chocolate cake recipe. If you want a really good chocolate cake, I can make you one from her recipe.. IT is the BEST!
She will always help me with my cooking question
She is the best seamstress( she would tell you other wise, but don't believe her, she has a talent)
She makes the cutest and best blankets for every Grandchild she has
She will help you with sewing questions and show you if you don't understand
One time up at the property she was doing her hair at the table and yelled "Kenzie Moose", and I yelled back: "I don't have the Moose".. She again said "Kenzie Moose" and I got out of the tent to show her I in fact did not have the Moose and there he was a huge Moose running away for all of us. It was so funny..
I remember playing games with her, she is a really good card player and is fun to play with
She makes my Dad happy
I am Thankful she is in my life!
I am truly thankful for what I saw that day. Brinlee wasn't watching a movie while they were off doing other things. They were taking time out from whatever they were doing to spend time with her, and for that I am thankful!
They are great Grandparents
My Dad:
He loves to do silly things, he is like a big kid and it is refreshing
He loves to go on four-wheeler rides and will take you anytime you ask
He makes the best funeral potatoes
He is really good to talk to and gives some pretty good advise
I remember a time when we went up to The property in ID for the day just him and I to go pick up his trailer, we had such a great day talking about things and just laughing, I am very thankful for that day!
He loves Brinlee-- every time he sees her he gives her a big hug and gets out toys for her. He gets right down on the ground to play. We are not sure who is having more fun, Grandpa or Brinlee
Debbie:
She is a great cook! I make cake and she did not hesitate at all to try and find me a good homemade chocolate cake recipe. If you want a really good chocolate cake, I can make you one from her recipe.. IT is the BEST!
She will always help me with my cooking question
She is the best seamstress( she would tell you other wise, but don't believe her, she has a talent)
She makes the cutest and best blankets for every Grandchild she has
She will help you with sewing questions and show you if you don't understand
One time up at the property she was doing her hair at the table and yelled "Kenzie Moose", and I yelled back: "I don't have the Moose".. She again said "Kenzie Moose" and I got out of the tent to show her I in fact did not have the Moose and there he was a huge Moose running away for all of us. It was so funny..
I remember playing games with her, she is a really good card player and is fun to play with
She makes my Dad happy
I am Thankful she is in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment