Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful... Day 4

I am very Thankful for my Mother... She is known now as Nana. She is such a great Mom and A great Nana. She is always willing to watch Brinlee when I need her to and I am truly thankful for all the wonderful things she had done for me.
This is Mom, Madeline and Brinlee, we went to the Zoo and had a great time!! My Mom loves to do very fun things, Here are some that I remember:
Loves to go to Logan and get Cheese curd, and while we are they we go to the cookie factory
She is trying all the flavors of Ben and Jerry's so we rode the train down to the Gateway and got ice cream and came right back.. IT was the best trip
We got to Ikea for the day just to eat the cheap breakfast and look around
For Christmas she ALWAYS makes a sock for everyone in the family and it has your favorite treats in it and she really makes you feel special
She can not keep a secret, she likes to do nice things for people and has to tell them about it before she can do it
She makers the BEST hot chocolate and smoothies, come on over and she will make you one
She will ride up with me to our property in ID just to clean out the septic tanks( of course getting cheese curd on the way)
She is the best cook, she takes after her mom that way. I have learned so much for her and I love to cook
She is a great Nana and loves her Grandbabies..and it shows, they love her and cry for her often
There are many more I could say about my mom
Thanks for all you do Mom!!! We LOVE you

No comments: