I am so blessed and thankful to have such wonderful in-laws. I love Randy and Valerie so much and I am thankful they have welcomed us into their home.
Valerie is a wonderful Lady. She is very knowledgeable about the Gospel and I love the fact that she will fight for Family home evenings ( no matter how bad Brad and Brice are)
She is very sweet and spiritual
She can make the BEST Bread!!!!
She eats very healthy and it reminds me that I need to do the same
She loves Brinlee and it shows
She will play all kinds of games with Brinlee, she is a Great Gramby!!!
I really look up to Valerie, and I want to be just like her when my kids are all grown up. She is a very selfless person.
When asked wants she want for her Birthday or Christmas her reply: " I want to take everyone on a cruise" and we are going in Feb... She is the BEST
She is very sweet and spiritual
She can make the BEST Bread!!!!
She eats very healthy and it reminds me that I need to do the same
She loves Brinlee and it shows
She will play all kinds of games with Brinlee, she is a Great Gramby!!!
I really look up to Valerie, and I want to be just like her when my kids are all grown up. She is a very selfless person.
When asked wants she want for her Birthday or Christmas her reply: " I want to take everyone on a cruise" and we are going in Feb... She is the BEST
There is no one better than Papa!! All the grand kids love him and he is like a Big Teddy Bear
He is very smart and kind
I look up to him in so many ways, he is a great Dad
I took him on a Daddy Daughter date to a Bee's game and we had the BEST time... He taught me a lot about Baseball that night!! Thanks again we should do it again
Brinlee loves him and it will melt your heart to see them together
We always say that Brinlee and Papa have some secret that they are not telling the rest of us :)
He loves the Gospel and it shows
He loves Football and loves to joke around, or we all joke about him and he is a good sport
I love them both very much!! I am blessed to have them in my life and I am thankful they have taken us in while Brad goes back to school. Thank you! You will never know who much I appreciate all you do for me and my Family.
He is very smart and kind
I look up to him in so many ways, he is a great Dad
I took him on a Daddy Daughter date to a Bee's game and we had the BEST time... He taught me a lot about Baseball that night!! Thanks again we should do it again
Brinlee loves him and it will melt your heart to see them together
We always say that Brinlee and Papa have some secret that they are not telling the rest of us :)
He loves the Gospel and it shows
He loves Football and loves to joke around, or we all joke about him and he is a good sport
I love them both very much!! I am blessed to have them in my life and I am thankful they have taken us in while Brad goes back to school. Thank you! You will never know who much I appreciate all you do for me and my Family.
1 comment:
What a cute idea! I love all of your post you have done. You are one lucky lady to have those great people in your life. I'm glad that you guys are doing well, I miss talking to you it has been too long:)
Post a Comment