I am very Thankful for the Gospel!! I am very Thankful for eternal Families... Without that wonderful gift, Brinlee would not be sealed to Brad and I. I am very grateful our Father has a plan for us. He loves us, he loves me and it shows. I am thankful for the Gospels light in my life and the opportunity I have in studying it and working hard to make my way back to Father in Heaven.

I am Thankful for the Scriptures.. For the help they give, the wonderful stories.. and the reminder to obey God's Commandments. I truly have a testimony of the scriptures, they can help us in our everyday life.. and I truly believe that if you read the Book of Mormon and ask our Father if it is true, you will receive an answer, I have done it recently...
I am thankful for Temples. There are many Temples all over the world, and I blessed to have many close by my home. This picture is of the Bountiful Temple and Brad and I were Sealed in this temple. It is very special for me. I am thankful we have a place to get away from the world for a while and do service.. It is the best feeling. They are truly a wonder to behold!
1 comment:
I think it is so awesome that you are doing this!!! I need to do the same thing, remind me of the blessings I have in my life.
Post a Comment