Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful... Day 18

I have no picture for this post... This is a very special post for me. I am very Thankful for Birth-mothers. I would not be a mother right now, if it wasn't for a very wonderful, very selfless person. I can only imagine the trial she went through and the hard and difficult choice she had to make. I look up to her and admire her for her strength. Thanks to all the wonderful women out there that are willing to make this huge sacrifice to give their babies a better life. And to make people like me parents. I try my hardest every day to make sure I give Brinlee the BEST life possible. Her birth mother deserves that and so does Brinlee. I am very blessed to have Brinlee in my life, and it would not have happened if it were not for birth-mothers. I love you!! I pray for you all everyday. I hope we have a another GREAT Birth-mother as we begin this process again in homes to add a 2nd little Lythgoe to our Family

3 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

love your thankful day! Brinlee is truly a blessing to everyone. She is such a sweet little lady, and you are an amazing mother to her. She is definitely getting the best life!

Kara said...

That is a sweet post, they are definitely special people! I hope you can another little person to your family soon:)

corianne schwartz said...

I love reading all your thankful posts! They are making me grateful for what I have also. This one was well said and makes you look at it in a different light... You are an amazing mother!!!