Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful... Day 12, 13 & 14

Wow... Time fly's and I am so far behind... I got really sick this past week and have done nothing but lay in bed!! ( Which is not okay with me.) I wanted to do this posts individually, but time flew by, so sorry.

I am very Thankful for the Lythgoe Family.. I want to start out with Trent and Wendy!!
I am VERY blessed to have such a great Brother and Sister-in-law.. I love Trent and Wendy, we got along right away when I came into the Family. Wendy is the funnest person to be around. She has the best attitude!
She is the greatest host
Her cooking is to die to for, and she always makes sure you like what she is making.
I look up to Wendy, she is a kind, warm, and a beautiful person.
Everyone who meets her, loves her
Trent... He is very smart, I like to ask him questions
I really like to play poker with him... he makes it fun and has taught me a lot
He serves our country
He is just like Randy when it comes to kids, he is a great uncle and the kids just LOVE him
He is very kind to his wife and it shows. I love the example of love that he gives Wendy.. It is beautiful. I look up to Trent and I am glad he is my Brother
I have seen Trent and Wendy in Hawaii and 2 in Kansas City, Mo. WE are going to see them in Dec of this year!! They will bend over backwards to help you come into their home. Not many people would do that, and I am truly grateful. I love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Casey and Sarah

I am very thankful to have a Dr. in the family!
Casey has worked very hard, and he deserves to be successful!
He has always been so nice to take our phones calls. We call him with weird questions about what we are feeling or what Brinlee's poo is doing.. lol
He always will listen and tell us what he thinks we should do. I am truly grateful to Casey.
He is a Great Dad
He is the Best story teller, seriously he is extremely funny
He is a great older Brother
HE is very smart, and things in school seemed to come really easy for him
I am thankful and blessed to have Casey in my life. We are very proud of you DR..
Sarah, what can I say the girl is crafty!! She makes the BEST gifts
She is totally against me... trying to make Brinlee Girly... and Brinlee loves it!
She made Brinlee this tu tu, that of course is very cute and Brinlee LOVES it!!
She is a great Mother and I love going to her for advise
she tells me what to look forward to in the future when I have more kids.
She is great at doing hair
She is truly a nice person and we miss having Casey and Sarah around. We love you guys and hope to visit you both very soon.
They have 3 wonderful kids, who are very cute!! Daxton, Victoria and Weston.. and I thankful for them and love them very much.
Brice and Melissa
Brice is brad's twin and he is very fun!
HE totally teases me about being a Math geek, even though he teaches math( I know he loves it)
He is very smart
He is a great Dad
He dresses really nice, I alway tease Brad that he needs to wear what Brice does, I already know what Brad would look like if he wore long sleeve shirts and pant:) not just shorts
He is very fun to be around
He gets really excited about kilts and things, it is fun to watch him talk about it
Melissa is a wonderful Mom, I love to watch her with her kids
You can tell she is very thankful to have them in her life!
She is very kind, she always thinks of others
Just this week she text me and said" I hear you were sick, is there anything I can do"
I would do anything for this girl, she would do the same.
We have so much in common being married to twins, so we gripe together and laugh together.. It is very fun!
We watch the same corny shows and we both love it!!
She does cute little things that make The Holidays special. We are going the Forgotten Carols and she never forgets to invite me. She gets us all a Christmas book, it is very fun!!
She is truly a wonderful Friend. Thanks for all you guys do!!
I love you guys!!
They have 2 kids... Which I love very much.. Tayson and Ember

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are way to nice. You forgot to mention what an incredibly awesome person you are. You ARE the best cook and always let me bug you with cooking questions. You are the best mom and Brinlee is lucky to have you as her mom. You are one talented cake maker!! You have a strong testimony and I love to hear you give talks. You are driven, loving, motivated and I am sure glad that you are in the Lythgoe family.

Wendy said...

I have to agree with Melissa! We are lucky to have you. I love your positive attitude and openness. I really love your visits! Your fun loving personality is so refreshing. You really seek out the good times. You're an amazing mom. You are so thoughtful. We love you so much and are glad to have a kindrid spirit in the family. Can hardly wait to see you all. I'm busy stock pilling gingerbread supplies for it. :)