Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful... Day 10 & 11

My Brothers!!! ( and of course the wives with them!!)

This is my Brother Jared and his wife Jackie!! I love them, I am so thankful to have extra Family in my life. Brad, Jared, Jackie and Myself try to get together at least once a month and place games.. Have treats, it is so fun! Thanks you guys for being a part of my Family. I love you both.
I also love LOVE all their kids.. Shaylee, Brianna, Landon and Amanda. As you can tell, they are very cute!
This is my Brother Corey and his soon-to-be wife Laurie. They have 2 kids, Christopher and Megan.. and they have one on the way due in Dec. My Brother Corey has always been fun! WE used to tease each other all the time and had fun doing it! Thanks for all you do and thanks for bring in such a wonderful soon-to-be sister, and her 2 great kids. I am truly blessed to have them in my life. I love you all very much!

No comments: