Okay so
Brinlee wants to walk more than crawl... She can get around on the ground pretty well. She gets pretty creative sometimes... she will roll in one direction then sit up...Then circle's around and goes in another direction... Or she just pulls her legs in and out dragging her bum across the ground... IT is funny and also sad.. I want her to crawl.... But when she woke up form her nap the other day and this is what I came into her room and saw:
Yep!!! She is so cute and SO tall..... standing up in her crib

She thinks she is so funny

Good thing we moved her crib down early :)!!!
4 comments:
She is so cute. She is just too smart to lower her standards to a crawl-Go straight for Walking Brin!
Baby's are so much fun. It still amazes me at how fast they grow. Enjoy every moment! My favorite thing to do is just sit and watch my kids play. I just know I will blink and another 10 years will go by.
I love how they come up with creative ways to get around. She is such a doll!
She is so adorable. I can't believe how tall she is! I thought Breeya was tall but she is 28 1/2 inches. She won't crawl either but it's kinda nice. Once they start life is never the same! :)
Post a Comment