Thursday, April 30, 2009

CAKES and Maddie's Birthday

Yep my little niece Maddie is 1-- and man she is cute. Kamie let me do the cake for Maddie( you know the one she just tears into) I was honored and I hope Kamie LOVED it as much as I did...


Some of you know already, but I am taking cake decorating classes, so if you ever need a cake, let me know... I am still learning all the tricks, but maybe one day I will be really good!!! :D

THE CAKE-- now this is my first one, so hopefully they will get better
She got really messy-- she liked it!!!

Dove right in!!!

The decorations, the theme.... Butterflies, on the table is Kamie cake, she did a great job!!


Opening Gifts

Kamie and Nate did such a great job!!!! IT was such a fun party.. Maddie is so cute and is getting so big. I LOVE her and I love having her as my niece... WE are truly blessed to have her in our life.. and as Brad would say.. Oh my sweet Madeline.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Good job Kenz that is so cute and it looks super yummy! She is so adorable and I love the blue eyes!

Trista said...

WOW ! Great job. That is one of the best parts of kids b-days is getting to make the cake. I love it. I love the butterfly. CUTE CUTE! Trista