Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Family NIGHT and EASTER

Brad and Brinlee right after the Easter egg hunt!! Brinlee got one BIG blue Easter egg... and Dad ate the treats!! :)

Mom's Favorite Smile


Grand-B and Brinlee at the Bowling alley-- We went to Fat Cats as a Fun Family Activity on Friday night!! We had a ton of fun.

Tayson had so much fun!!! He is a really good bowler

Brad and Brice being Brad and Brice... They are weird

Below is Tayson Bowling.. I tell you he is really good! In this video he trys to move over to where the PINs are and then says "oh Man" at the end when it did not go where he wanted it to... Funny


2 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

I love her sweet smile and her gorgeous eyes. I am glad that you guys had a good easter. Keep in touch.

Kara said...

Oh she is so cute I just want to squeeze her little cheeks!!! Call me anytime we are usually not doing much:)