WOW I can not believe this month has gone by so fast!!!! This is my last post about being thankful.. In some ways I am very happy and in others.. I think I will miss it. So here are my last 3 days:

I am very Thankful for Music.. I love it, it can get me to run faster, be in a better mood. Dance!!! I know there are some bad music out there, but if you listen to good music it can really lift you up. One of my Favorite CD's is a classical mix from a movie called Holiday. It is the most wonderful music. I also love an artist named Jenny Phillips. I really could go on and on.. Phil Collins.. THE BEST!!! I love it and I am thankful for it
I love Strawberries.. They favorite. I am very thankful for them. I could eat them any time and anywhere. They are the best fruit and I really enjoy them.
Florida-- 3 ( Disney World 2)
Greece
California-- 4
Vegas-- 4 ( not my favorite)
cruise to the Bahamas
and many states.. I love to travel and hope to find myself in Italy one day!!
I love Strawberries.. They favorite. I am very thankful for them. I could eat them any time and anywhere. They are the best fruit and I really enjoy them.I love to travel, this picture was taken in an airplane on a private flight over Hawaii. I love Hawaii.. I also took another wonderful vacation before I met Brad with a really good Friend of mine, Kara.. right after high school we went to Greece. I love it!! One of the BEST times I have had. I am thankful for the opportunity to travel and I am thankful to go with friend new and old. Kara and I have been friend since we were 3 and I am thankful to have her in my life. I wish I had a picture of us in Greece, but I need to scan them. Here are the places I have been:
Hawaii-- 2Florida-- 3 ( Disney World 2)
Greece
California-- 4
Vegas-- 4 ( not my favorite)
cruise to the Bahamas
and many states.. I love to travel and hope to find myself in Italy one day!!

3 comments:
Oh that was sweet!!! We had good times in Greece. Oh man the memories make me laugh. Hopefully we can go again one day:)
I have loved reading your thankful post's! Good job....
hey good job on the Thankful Journal it was nice to see some insight into your life. And i know its not always easy to find the time. But you did a great job and i am proud of you little sissy!
Post a Comment