I am very thankful for Thanksgiving!!! It is one of the BEST Holiday's. I love eating great food, and having wonderful company. I think the thing I like about it the most... is there is NO presents, no greedy children not worrying about if the person will like or not like what you bought them.. Just peace. I love it!!! I love giving people gifts and that part is fun, but it seems at times we forget the reason for the season, and Thanksgiving can bring that back sometimes.I am also very thankful for our Soldiers... This is my Brother Trent, I am thankful for his willingness to service our country. I know there are a lot of soldiers out there fighting to keep us safe. I am very thankful for them also. They risk their lives and make this place better for us, and I am truly thankful for their sacrifice. Thank you and bless you during this Holiday season. I pray that you will be with your Families soon.
I am also very thankful for Cell Phones.... It is a good and a bad thing to have a cell phone. But I am glad I have one. Being a mother is scary and I could not image not having my phone with me, if I needed to call Brad for help!! So I am thankful for the wonderful technology we have in this world!
I am also very thankful for Cell Phones.... It is a good and a bad thing to have a cell phone. But I am glad I have one. Being a mother is scary and I could not image not having my phone with me, if I needed to call Brad for help!! So I am thankful for the wonderful technology we have in this world!
No comments:
Post a Comment