Saturday, July 31, 2010

WOW Utah is so beautiful-- Thanks Dad

I had the BEST time with my Dad the other day. He asked if I would like to go 4-wheeling with him. My Dad and Debbie have some really nice 4-wheelers and he asked if I would like to go see a place that he really loves, so we left one morning at about 7 a.m. he came and got me. I forgot my camera, but thank goodness I had my phone.
This is a fresh spring, it was so cold and tasted oh so good
He took me up to inspiration point.. It is over by Willard peak, and it was the most beautiful ride, and I mean look at the view.... WOW it is so wonderful to see Utah and what a beautiful state we live in.
My Dad and his machine.. I learned something today, when we were driving up the trail we spotted a deer and 2 babies, one of the babes was in the road and it was staring at us, I got a little worried and thought: We need to get up to the top, so I turned to my dad and asked, "What should we do" and his reply was very simple but meaningful..
" Why don't you turn off you machine and enjoy it"
I think I was so busy trying to make it to the top, that I forgot why we were really there.. To Enjoy and have a good time!! Thanks Dad, it was great and we took it slow the rest of the way to the top!
WOW what a great view

2 comments:

corianne schwartz said...

That looks like so much fun! You have a great dad for doing something like that with you. Great life lesson too!

Koster's said...

Kenz,
Thanks for the wonderful post I also had a great time. Love you too. Dad