Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4th of JULY

Well-- I know this sounds weird, but I took my daughter to a BABY contest!!! Yep I can not believe it. But I swore to myself that if it was a "toddler in Tiaras" I would leave right away..

But it was so much fun and very very cute.. They were all judged in their diapers and it was very casual. So we stayed and Brinlee WON to prizes!!!!
The prizes were really cute! Thanks Riverdale City!!
The diaper Derby was so much fun!!! Brinlee ran so fast I could not believe it!!! She did so good. IT was very fun, and I think she had fun! Good job my little cutie

We also put her in most curly hair, but this really cute kid had curls all over and he won, but then they called Brinlee's name for the most hair!!! She does have a ton of it!!

This picture is one of my favorite.. This is her personality to a T.. She is fun, crazy, a little diva and loves to dress up! Thanks aunt Judy for the hat, she looks good in it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Love the hair.

Kara said...

That is so cute! Bennett won the most hair when I put him in the Riverdale baby contest. Love the pic, what a cutie:)