We all went to Wisconsin on a trip to see Casey Graduate form Medical school!!! Valerie and Randy along with Trent and Wendy want to make sure everyone got to this graduation and for that we are very grateful. It was a great trip, and I so glad we were able to take Family pictures and have a good time!

Here is a cute picture of the Graduate and his Family, Daxton, Victoria, Casey, Sarah and Weston!

This is at the night of the graduation, I have to tell you I enjoyed it. I was moved and just felt really proud that Casey is my brother and that he sacrificed as well as Sarah and his family to make it this far. We are very proud of you guys and wish you the BEST

We had to get a picture! CONGRATS again Dr. Lythgoe

All the BOYS!!! Cute Family huh!!

Lythgoe's

Brinlee in our Hotel room, in her swimming suit.. man she is cute. She makes the rest of us look so white.

We went to Miller park.. WOW I wish we could have gone to a game. I love it!!! We got in and took a picture... It was WONDERFUL! Randy bought me a baseball to remember it!! it was a great day

My handsome Honey

Casey and Sarah's Old house. They moved to Springfield, IL and bought a house. We can not wait to visit
1 comment:
That is great that you all got to go on a fun trip! Cute pictures:)
Post a Comment