May is a really crazy month for us!!!! WE have 3 Mom's to get presents on Mother's day and it is also- Valerie, Debbie, Aunt Judy, Trent and Ceci's Birthday!!! I was unable to do a cake for Trent & Ceci, because of the out-of-state thing and Debbie requested another desert for her birthday so.... Here is Valerie's cake... and Pictures of Judy's cake are soon to come:)
It was Melissa's idea to do the Flip flops, I think they turned out cute!!
Tayson is sitting, Victoria is standing on the flip flop and Brinlee is holding on to the side
Daxton is Buried under the sand and the 2 babies Weston and Ember are in blankets :)
I think she really like her cake with all of her Grand-babies on them
Also we had a WONDERFUL party for Debbie yesterday and it was a lot of fun with good food!! Happy Birthday Debbie I hope you had a great day!!
2 comments:
Darling!
That is so cute and I bet she loved that you put her grandbabies on there. What a fun idea!
Post a Comment