Monday, June 8, 2009

Cake # 2-- and cute Brinlee

This cake serves about 72 people, so it worked out for this huge baby shower that my mom's friend was having...
This is a rope boarder.. my first time doing this type of boarder and I think it turned out really good... Better than I thought it would!
It came together really nice, it was heavy.. But they liked it!
It was a white cake with a strawberry filling and buttercream frosting...
Watching Dad clean his car-- it was a little cold
Brinlee in her new PJ's-- I love a cute pair of PJ's
This is how I found Brinlee when she woke up from a nap the other day!!! She had pulled the coat into her crib and put it on her head... She is so silly

5 comments:

Trista said...

You are doing such a great job on your cakes! You just never know where something will lead. Brinlee is sooo cute how much fun to have a little girl.

Kara said...

Such a cute cake, it sounds yummy! I for sure want to take that class with you just let me know. Brinlee looks cute in her jammies:)

Amy Mann said...

What a great cake Kenz, they all have looked awesome. What a talent you have. Brinlee is so dang cute and growing up so fast! Let's get together sometime!

Chase and Lacie said...

Kenzie I just ran across your blog. I don't know if you remember me from AFCU??? Your little family is so cute. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list, I love keeping in touch with people.

Morgan said...

Wow! What a cute cake! I will for sure keep you in mind when I need a fun cake made!