She is so beautiful Kenz!! I love those pics they are adorable. Oh happy Birthday to Cooper, I know how much we love our doggies! :)
It kind of looks like Cooper is having a harder time adjusting to parenthood than the rest of the family.
She definitely looks adorable in green! So cute:) It was good to see you today! Hopefully Brad's back doesn't hurt too bad!
She is such a sweet angel!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so beautiful Kenz!! I love those pics they are adorable. Oh happy Birthday to Cooper, I know how much we love our doggies! :)
It kind of looks like Cooper is having a harder time adjusting to parenthood than the rest of the family.
She definitely looks adorable in green! So cute:) It was good to see you today! Hopefully Brad's back doesn't hurt too bad!
She is such a sweet angel!!!
Post a Comment