Monday, March 23, 2009

Aquarium-- BABY a girls day out

So Grandma Lori, Aunt Kamie, cousin Maddie, Brinlee and I went to the Aquarium in Sandy... WE had so much fun and I thought the girls would be to young-- no way they loved it!! Then we went to Spaghetti Mama's-- I love that place.. It was a really good day
Look how cute-- We are getting ready to go in
Really to cute.. Huck and Tom
Riding on a Snell??? Whoot Whoot (Brad would say)
Looking at the SHARKS!


2 comments:

Trista said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Me and Steven have been going to take our kids down there. What a little doll u have :}

Kara said...

That place is great isn't it? I was going to go on Monday, but it was snowing so I didn't want to drive. I bet you love how close your kids are!