Monday, November 26, 2012

HAIR CARE

So as most of you know I have to beautiful girls with very fun hair!! I have to study and practice so they can look good.  So I asked Brinlee the other day if she would let me do her hair.  Now if you know her she screams and whines about combing her hair.  So I told her she could make a potion (yes thank you aunt Kamie) while I did her hair and it worked !!! She let me.  I think i'm getting better. 
 4 french breads with slanted parts 
 She looks cute no matter what
Now I know Brinlee's hair is a little easier than Emmee's, but at least I can practice on Brinlee and by the time Emmee's hair is all grown out( which it is close)  I will be a pro and very fast at it!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love it!!! She looks beautiful with the french braids like that. You always do such cute do's with your girls hair. Not that I'm partial or anything. ;)

corianne schwartz said...

Good job!! I love it!