Monday, May 23, 2011

Locks of LOVE

I have ALWAYS wanted to grow my hair out really really long.. Then chop it off and give it to Locks of Love. Lately I have really been feeling like for some reason I needed to cut my hair. I have felt this way for a little over a month, and today my wish came true.
I have never in my life had my hair long enough.. Until now:

This is before the Big cut!!! And just to give you a little background.. I have had and/or been trying to grow my hair out long for about 5 years. So I needed a change




Brinlee Holding my ponytail. She thought it was the greatest thing. She kept saying.. Can I cut it Mommy. and When it was all said and done. She said I was beautiful..

The Finished Project

4 comments:

Kara said...

Seriously that is awesome that you did that. I tried to explain it to Kambri when she wants me to cut her hair but she doesn't quite get the whole giving your hair to someone else. Maybe when she's older:) You look great!

Kari said...

Hey Kenzie, yes the deal on the crackers the coupon was from 4/17, but the hot dogs the coupon is in the 5/22 red plum. I got mine at Lee's! And they'll probably go even cheaper as Summer is coming! I'll start posting where to find the coupon and what store I went to!

Eichmeiers said...

Cute!!

corianne schwartz said...

Cute! I love it! That is awesome that you donated it. Its an awesome charity.