Our first room when we got to good Ole Texas
The ride to the Terminal.... Look how happy we all look! Little did we know
Again still happy and we get all our luggage on a cart!
So the Drama began shortly after this photo, we went in to check in and they told us that we all needed our Birth Cert. Well about 8 of us did not have them, so we spent the next 41/2 hrs calling family and friends and had them fax our BC to us. Thanks to Kamie and Nate Brad and I got it with about 30 min ( and that is only because Nate faxed them on his way to work) So it would have been sooner. But we finally got all of them faxed and the boat was delayed. But at this point we were glad because we needed to get all the right paper work.
So Trent, Wendy, Brad and I went out to eat at this wonderful Restaurant. It was great!!
Cute Couples
Well... The boat ended up being delayed for 2 days because of fog, then a boat hit another cruise ship that was in front of us causing us to wait in line for about 61/2 hrs then finally they bused us over to pier 10 to let a board (which they could have done 8 hrs ago) and we finally got on the boat Monday Morning and spent the night in port. The next day our boat took off and we went on a cruise to The Gulf!! Yep we couldn't do any stops. That part was sad, but we still had a blast!! I am so thankful for Valerie and Randy for buying everyone this cruise!! We love you guys
Our Room
Everyone at Dinner
Sing it Baby!!!
I had to get my Coconut Drink on the boat!! It was a Strawberry Mango and it was wonderful! Thanks Mom
We had a great time! Here is my cutie drinking a drink on the boat!! I have a ton more pictures, so come on over if you want to see the rest, we had a great time!!! These are not in order, but with Brin being really sick and screaming Mom every 5 mins... it is what it is
Wendy, Sarah and I sing " Girls Just Want to Have Fun"
Look how cute this Dessert is!!! Fun huh?

2 comments:
That stinks about all the delays! I'm sure the cruise company doesn't do anything to make for it do they??
Looks like you still had a good time though.
By-the-way you look FABULOUS!
That is crappy all your delays and not being able to stop anywhere! but im sure it was still nice to get away!
Post a Comment