Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful... for 30 days (Days 1 and 2)

I saw on my cousins blog that she was doing thankful posts for the entire month of November. So I am going to try it.. I know I have missed the first day so I am doing 2 days in this post...
I am very thankful and blessed that I am a Mom.. There is truly no greater gift Brad and I have been giving then our little Brinlee. It's hard going through the fact that you can't have kids. And even though the pain doesn't go away--- Brinlee helps make it better :)

The 2nd thing I am very thankful for of course is Brinlee!!! She made me a Mom, and I learn so much from her every day! She is smart and beautiful and is my little Diva.. Thanks to my Father in Heaven for such a wonderful Gift!!!

4 comments:

Hali said...

2 perfect things to be thankful for, especially during national adoption month, what an honor and a privilege to be a mom. Good post!

Eichmeiers said...

That is a cute idea! Those certainly are wonderful things to be thankful for!

Wendy said...

Love the post! We love her and are so glad she is a part of our family! Wanna bring her to visit her Auntie out in KC? :)

The Elmers said...

Hey great post. I love how honest you are! I can really relate to that. I have been doing the thankful jornal on my blog for a few months now. When i feel overwhelmed i write a bunch of things i am thankful for and it helps me get throught the day! I am thankful for such a wonderful sister who is an OUTSTANDING mother. You make it look so beautiful!