Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful ... Day 20, 21, & 22

I am very Thankful for FALL!!! IT is my favorite time of the year!! It is beautiful and the temperature is perfect!!! You wear a light jacket or sweater, and I love that. I love to see people in clothes!!!it is perfect!

I am thankful for my last calling... and my current one. But my last calling was wonderful!!! I loved being in YW and it has taught me so much! I will love and pray for those girls forever. This is us with the young men at a temple... what a better place to be. I think of these girls often and I am so blessed to have known them.

I am very thankful for Camping at my Grandpa's property! I have spent most of my summers up here... and it truly is the best place. IT is right by the river and it is private so it's the BEST way to camp. I have a lot of wonderful memories and good time up at this place!! If you ever want to go just let me know and we will go camping

No comments: