I asked Kamie and Nate if Maddie could come over and watch ALADDIN with Brinlee... We had a such a fun time... Thanks Kamie and Nate

WE had popcorn and drinks... Brinlee hates her picture taken :)

Maddie lookin all kinds of cute

Brinlee LOVES popcorn, so she was busy

I swear I only walked away for a min. or 2 and
when I came back I found this mess and no girls

Then I hear laughing in Brinlee's room and found them down here playing..
They are very cute

Happy Birthday Judy!! I hope you loved your cake

Judy likes flowers, so I had to do a nice Spring cake for her...
2 comments:
Hey Kenzie! I can't believe how big Brinlee is! So, so answer your question on my blog...SHIVER!!! It's such an awesome book and has a great love story (with a little bit of action in there too). Also, The Last Song is really great too, a great traditional sappy chick book. I hope you guys are doing really well, we miss having you around.
Gorgeous cake! You do so great on them. Love the movie party cute!
Post a Comment