Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brinlee-- 19 moths old

So we went to the Doctor a little late, we were suppose to go @ 18 months, but we went @ 19 months-- because of insurance reasons... So this is what they said:

Weighed 25 pounds - In the 50th percentile
35 inches tall -- off the charts, Again.
She got 2 shots and was very brave
She is very healthy and right where she should be

He said if she continues the growth pattern she will be 6' 2"-- yeah that's right my little girl could be over six feet!! I love it.. Brad on the other hand does not want to look up to his daughter...

She loves hats!!!
Getting her beautiful curls cut!! Thanks to Nana.. She has the most beautiful, soft hair I have seen.. oh ya and she has a LOT of it (this picture is after her hair was cut)
Here she is again with another hat... She fell asleep like that in the car

Oh ya and did I mention she is a girlie girl..
Check out the video below

2 comments:

~adelle said...

What a cute little girl! Don't you love having a girlie girl around?? They make being a mom so fun. Tutu's are the best. She is darling. I don't think I have seen your little family before. Very cute! Pictures are darling too. :)

Kara said...

Don't you love that she is almost the same size as my 4 year old ha ha! She is so cute, and does have the prettiest hair! Hope everything is going good for you guys!