Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Family Photos

This one is my favorite!!! We took a lot of pictures this day and I swear she is only smiling in a couple of them.
My little Lady

Brad and me

I love her smile

The Koster/ Hansen Family

My Sexy man... Brad had our photographer take this picture of him.. He keeps telling everyone that they need to order a big poster :)!

Grandma and Grandpa with all the grand kids


Our little Fam... Cooper could not coem the the capital :(
My Brinlee

10 comments:

Eichmeiers said...

Those are darling family photos!! Brinlee is so dang cute:)

Morgan said...

Kenzie! I love those pictures! You look great! Brinley is getting so big... what a cutie she is. BTW we are having a girl..

Morgan said...

sorry spelled Brinlee's name wrong..

Kara said...

Those are such cute pictures! She is so adorable and I love that she is so tall:)

corianne schwartz said...

Your pictures are so cute! I can't believe how photogenic Brinlee is. She is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! Hope everything is going well with your family.

Tiff and Trev said...

What a beautiful family!!! That little Brinlee is SO adorable! You got some GREAT pictures!

Katie and Kyle said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Basketball started if you're interested. Sat. at 8 at the stake center.

Unknown said...

Great pictures! We just hung pics of all our nieces and nephews, and we'll be adding these to the mix!

Kristin said...

super cute family pictures! Brinlee is so adorable and getting so big so fast!

Hali said...

Kenzie I cannot believe how big Brinlee has gotten. These pictures are adorable, how great you all look. and yes I do believe I need a poster of Brad...lol