Well it was Randy's 56th Birthday and he asked me to make him a cake with all of his Grandchildren name on it!! So we did a hat and they are all on the back! ( I am not sure of what Casey and Sarah are going to name their little guy, so he will be on next time)
He is the # 1 Papa
Brinlee loves hats, so she was just walking around with this Strike force hat on, I thought I would take a picture and show Randy ( because Brad is always having Brin try on Fireman hats:) )
I got 4 pony tails in her hair... Man it is so cute
Brinlee and Santa
My friend Flo invited us to her house to see this WONDERFUL Santa.. they were great! Had wonderful stories and food, we had so much fun! Thanks so much Flo for all your kindness.
We bought Brinlee this chair about 4 months ago and when she saw it she was so excited!! She sat in it and opened all her presents! Cutie
Table and Chairs that I got on Black Friday..
Yep Blood, sweat and tears went into this Present
She really loved her chair :)
2 comments:
It was an awesome cake!! Brinlee looks so cute in her little chair!!
We don't even know what his name will be!! It's harder his time to name our little guy. Plenty of name but I only like them not love them!!? I guess maybe when he is born that will force us to pick.
Post a Comment