I never realize how dark my daughter is until she got in the bath with Maddie.. WOW She has beautiful Skin... Not to mention Maddie looks way white-- lets face it, we all look white next to Brinlee :)!!!! They are so cute together

Just having some fun!!

A cute little smile

Brinlee and Dad just crusin

Cute Hair

Aunt Wendy gave Brinlee this cute dress!!!

This is the cake I made Uncle Ryan for his Birthday

Okay So Brad's Favorite Store is Harbor Freight!! And he bought this stupid head light.... Well we found out Brinlee really likes it.. So I guess it is not so bad!
3 comments:
That is such a cute picture of her and Maddie! And I love her curly hair, so cute! I hope everything is going ok:)
Hey that is Steven's favorite store too! I always know Steven + 3 boys + that store = LOTS of weird stuff. Well weird to me and rachel anyway. lol Cute photo's
I love my Nieces!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment