Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Contest & Dad's Birthday

Well we had the KOSTER annual Pumpkin Carving contest at my Dad's-- and it was so much FUN!!!! My Dad also had a birthday and I got to do his cake!! Thanks Dad & Debbie for letting me have so much fun... I am also doing my first wedding cake and I did a taste test... Busy Busy
This is what Beth's wedding cake will kind of be like, but bigger, prettier and on a nicer base with Flowers.. It is going to look great!
I free handing this haunted house on my Dad's birthday cake!!
He loved it and I am so glad

His birthday is Oct. 28th

Nathan's Pumpkin... it was a "Peek a Boo" So cute

Brad's scary Jason Pumpkin.. Pretty creative huh!!!


This is my Davy Jones Pumpkin-- I got 3rd place!!

Kellie's pumpkin-- she did a great job

Ryan's Pumpkin-- he won 2nd Place

Kamie's Pumpkin-- she won 1st!!!! I tell you this was so cute and Congrats to Kamie!! She deserved to win, it was great Cinderella's carriage

2 comments:

Eichmeiers said...

Darling cakes and way cool pumpkins!!

Trista said...

What great cakes! They look really good.