Well, I went and saw WICKED on Friday the 13th!!! It was so good I cried! WOW what a great show, with great music.. I would recommend it to anyone!
It was an extra special treat because I went with my Sister-in-law Wendy. I flew out to Missouri on Thursday the 12th and stayed through the 16th. We had such a great time, I want to thank Wendy for being such a wonderful Host. I am blessed to have gotten to spend all that time with you.
"Green" toes in honor of WICKED!!
THE BAD
Well, I got home on Monday and Brad and I found out on Tuesday that he was laid off!! This sucks! So right now we are trying to sell our house and Brad is looking for another job and he is going back to school... I have faith that the Lord will bless us and I know this is all for a reason... I just wish I knew what that was :)!!!
4 comments:
Wicked is so great isn't it!! Im glad you got to see it... im sorry about Brad, that is horrible. Im sure it will all work out in the end.
I'm glad you had such a fun trip. I still haven't seen Wicked yet, hopefully one day! I hope Brad can find something soon. Let me know if you need anything:)
I am so glad that you had a good time at Wicked and I am sure the Wendy was awesome as always. I am so sorry to hear about Brad's job, but I know that the Lord has a plan for your family and we will be keeping you in our prayers. Please call if you need anything!
I hear Wicked is the best! What a fun trip. So sorry about Brad's job. I am always so nervous about that happening, it could happen to any of us... I hope you are able to sell your house quickly, I bet you will cause its so cute.
Post a Comment