Kamie and I are doing the Layton Triathlon on August 1st. In the meantime we have been training everyday. The race in the mini spirit rely which is 250m swim, 5.5 mile bike ride, and 1.5 mile run. I know it's going to be hard/ fun but what an accomplishment. I am way pumped!I am so excited about doing this, it will get us in shape and it will be fun to do this with my baby sister.
I want to thank her for this idea. I think we are going to have so much fun!
Wish us LUCK :)
I want to thank her for this idea. I think we are going to have so much fun!
Wish us LUCK :)
10 comments:
how fun! Good Luck! What do you do to train for this type of thing?
Good Luck!!! YOu are going to do great. Keep in touch.
How fun. Good luck what an accomplishment. I wish you well keep us updated on your progress!
Trista
that is so awesome! You are super motivated, and you will do great! good luck!
Way to go Kenzie, Kick Ass!
That is so great Kenz, I bet you will do awesome. Good luck!
Alisa-- Well we started by swimming for a week,Then biking for a week and I try to run every other day... Then just two days ago we did them all together and once a week we are going to do the race ( or at least try) hopefully that will work!!! Thanks you guys!!)
kenz, that is awesome, good luck!
Wow Kenzie! That is amazing! Good luck!
Hey Kenzie it's Heather Collard from Central Tellers your blog is cute, and your baby is sooo adorable. Hey I might take on your offer on cake decorating some time! :)
Post a Comment