Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thanks to Nate and Kamie

Brad and I really want to thank Kamie and Nate-- when we got the bad news from the court on Wednesday night about not being able to adopt Brinlee yet, the following happened: Brad an I were down stairs (wallowing in our misery as brad would say) and I heard a knock at the door.. When I came upstairs and opened the door Kamie and Nate scream "Ice cream attack" and came in with a bunch of treats...
We made Cupcakes and had ice cream... We all got sick, but it was so much fun and we really want to thank them for doing such a great job taking our minds off of the bad news we had gotten. I really have a great family. We love you Kamie, Nate and Maddie!! Thanks for everything... We need to practice more on the cupcakes, but they are so cute, they are called "SLUMBER PARTY" cupcakes:

Nathan and Brinlee

Nathan's creation

Mine

Made by me for Brad


Kamie's creation

Brad being weird

Kamie's

Cute Kamie and Maddie

5 comments:

Kara said...

That is so much fun, they were so sweet to do that! You have an awesome family:) Way cute cupcakes.

gramillie said...

Looking forward to Brinlee's sealing next month! Your blog is super!

Anonymous said...

Hey...anytime sista!

Christa said...

I love cupcakes!! Those are really cute ones too!

Sarah said...

This is the first time I have looked at your blog! I love all of the pics of Brinlee! She is getting so big. I miss YW too. I had Morgan babysit for me the other day! I just love that girl! Tell my other beehives "HI" for me!