Brinlee and I went to go get some pictures for her Dad as a surprise!!! They are so cute I had to post them. If anyone is going to Kiddie Kandids we have a referral card and some coupons, so let us know :)
Those are darling. I am pretty sure that she couldn't be any cuter!!!! Keep in touch, and let's have a play date soon. I am looking for a walking partner, are you interested?
8 comments:
Kenzie those are soooo cute! They turned out great! of course it helps that your baby is beautiful.
I love them! That turned out soooooooooooo great. Although, I have to say....she looks WAY too old. She is growing too fast.
Kenzie those are so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! I bet Brad loved them!
Those are darling. I am pretty sure that she couldn't be any cuter!!!! Keep in touch, and let's have a play date soon. I am looking for a walking partner, are you interested?
Kenz, she is soo beautiful! What a cute surprise for daddy!
That is so cute, I bet he loved them! She is getting so big:)
She is so adorable. I bet you have a hard time not kissing her all day!!
Kenzie what a cute little family. Grandma Keeps me posted on your little girl though. I have not seen you guys in so long Hope to talk soon!
Post a Comment