Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight--Baby

Well today is the official day that Twilight comes out! I am not seeing it this weekend and I am totally regretting it. I just can not stand a crowded theater. So I will see it soon-- But for all of you who are seeing it this weekend, good luck and I hope it is great! Enjoy it and do not get caught up in the fact that it is not exactly like the book. Remember a movie can not be just like the book, you have to see all sides of the story. SO think of it as a new chaper or a part in the book that you are seeing in the movie theater. Have a blast and I hope it makes tons of $$ so they will make all the other books into movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will love it! Trust me :)