Ceci and I went to see the Secret Life of Bees Movie... It was so good, I loved it. Ceci and I always have a good time hanging out. We really enjoyed the movie and it was really good to see her. I would recommend this Movie and the book to anyone. So if you want a good read, I have the book and you can borrow it, or you want to go see a good movie, then this is it!! But I must warn you--- You will need tissues. :)
4 comments:
That looks good I want to see that. Its fun to have a little girls out trip!
I've read the book and didn't even know they were making it into a movie. I'll have to check it out.
You can tell I don't have much control over what gets put on our blog...
Brad--- knock it off!! lol It really is a great movie... You guys will LOVE it.
Post a Comment