From Brinlee in her cute Costume, she is finally smiling but not at the camera, at me.. Grandma Lori Brought her this cute Halloween shirt, she is so cute!! Our little Butterfly
Grandby let us borrow her butterfly net
This is my favorite!!! She is looking up at me. OH we are so blessed to have her in our lives. I would like to thank my Heavenly Father for giving Brad and I such a wonderful little girl. We are truly blessed!!
4 comments:
Oh she is so precious! I love her cute outfits:)
She is so adorable in that butterfly costume. And yours and Brad's costumes were awesome for Kami's party.
Awwww...She is darling! I love her little costume Ü
I loved the pics you posted. She looked adorable! She really is so beautiful. I also love your background on your blog -it is so cute!
Post a Comment