Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Brinlee's first time Out of State--Missouri
I just wanted to Thank Trent and Wendy for everything they did for us! We had a wonderful time, ate the best food ( Wendy is the BEST cook) and we had wonderful company. There home is beautiful. We were lucky enough to visit some church history spots and I just can not believe everything the pioneers did to bring this gospel to us.
I have a testimony of this church and this gospel. I love my calling in the Young women's and I am grateful for the family my Heaven Father has given me. We are truly Blessed to live the way we do, with churches and Temples so close. Family and Friends living near by. The pioneers had to endure so many things, losing family, living in hard conditions and yet they were happy and did it for the Gospel. I am very bless to have the life I live today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hi kenzie! Your little girl is gorgeous. Congrats! How much fun i am sure you guys are having with her! What a blessing! Hope all is well with you.
Thanks for coming out - we really enjoyed it. We also enjoyed the pictures on your blog! We are looking forward to seeing you at Christmas!!
Trent & Wendy
How fun, that is the best time to travel when they are nice and little! Looks like you guys had a great time. I want to go there one of these days. I'll call you in the next week or so, so we can playdate:)
The pictures are way cute. I agree with what you said. We are very blessed. Your blog looks awesome.
Hey Kenzie! Its Julie (Ross) Campbell. Im so glad I found your blog. I haven't seen your little girl yet. She's so cute! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment