Kenzie, I saw your blog on Jessica Harwood's blog. Hope you don't mind me snooping.Brinlee is such a cutie. These are great pictures. You will be so glad you have them because she really will grow up fast.
Those are some awesome pictures!! Cherrish it now, before you know it she will be running around the house!!
Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. Her pictures are very cute. Jen and I ran into your cousin at Tony's Pizza the day Kami had her baby. (She told us that you guys were adopting!)Oh and happy birthday yesterday.
i'm so happy you guys have a baby!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kenzie, I saw your blog on Jessica Harwood's blog. Hope you don't mind me snooping.
Brinlee is such a cutie. These are great pictures. You will be so glad you have them because she really will grow up fast.
Those are some awesome pictures!! Cherrish it now, before you know it she will be running around the house!!
Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. Her pictures are very cute. Jen and I ran into your cousin at Tony's Pizza the day Kami had her baby. (She told us that you guys were adopting!)Oh and happy birthday yesterday.
i'm so happy you guys have a baby!
Post a Comment